Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Media Megastardom Beckons for Miss Kitty Plum


Well I barely have had time to lay my hands on a keyboard to keep you all updated! The bra recycling campagin has made me even more sought after by the paps than ever before. Appearing on the Radio and in Gallery Magazine. Lingerie Buyer has been emailing me furiously to make sure they have a suitably glamorous head shot of me for their Kitty Plum special edition.


Last Saturday our lovely ladies from Plums and myself went around St Helier appealing to women to "Bring Us Your Bras". We have an overwhelming response and our specially designed receptical is brimming with bras!
Of course I am still amazingly busy organizing our 3rd birthday party tomorrow night. The great and the good will be in attendance and the champagne will be flowing. If you haven't received an invitation send me a little note because after all this is an exclusive event and if your name's not on the list you're not coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment