Thursday, August 6, 2009

In charge of the Empire

So the first week in August is here again and Tricia makes her escape to visit our relatives in Alderney. I think she goes to get back to her roots and it helps her realise why she is as bonkers as she is.

This means I have full control of the Empire in her absence. Obviously profits will soar while I am here, I could barely get passed the crowds lining up outside the door in the morning.

I have managed to snatch myself a few minutes to give you a little update. August seems to be a bit of a strange month, waiting for the new autumn winter stock and busily making sure the website will be ready for the new arrival. Well Robby my virtual PA has been busy updating spreadsheets and saving images etc.

I have been catching up with all the news from Marie Jo Lingerie in their fabulous styling magazine.

I have also been busy booking the trip to Paris in September for buying Spring/Summer 10 stock. 5 days in Paris "working" ah it's tough but I am willing to do it just so all our lovely customers have the very best lingerie to choose from . Mode City is a huge event and a great opportunity for us to see all the latest trends and if Serena is with us usually seeing the Calvin Klein models!

No comments:

Post a Comment