Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prima Donna Spring Summer 2010!!

It's been a busy week at Plums with Nicola from Prima Donna coming to see us with the Spring/Summer Collections for Prima Donna and Marie Jo. It's always exciting to see the new pieces and Prima Donna has come up with a youthful new range called Twist. Really pretty with a good range of 30inch backs. Thank goodness. As usual it was complete chaos, I don't think Nicola is happier than when surrounded by piles of lingerie!

Nicola did bring us a lovely surprise in the form of Andres Sarda swimwear. It was absolutely stunning and I can definitely see myself sporting it while dangling my feet off the edge of a superyacht into the azure waters of the Caribbean!

Meanwhile Robby the virtual assistant has been attempting to herd my acquatainces together for an evenings entertainment. I would have called them friends but friends would have been ever so much more co-operative and not wasted Robby's precious time with sarcastic comments or by showing off their skills in the Chinese language (unsurprisingly limited). I don't think these people have the maturity to deal with staff! Miss Liptrot has been thankfully quiet on the matter, it could push Robby over the edge and he has been such a help I wouldn't want to lose him!

No comments:

Post a Comment