Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Virtual Assisting

I have made a fanatstic discovery in the form of a Virtual Assistant. So awfully busy I am keeping the Empire running I was neglecting my social life. I spent so much time dealing with the begging missives from everyone desperate to see me that it was becoming ridiculous.

Kind hearted soul that I am I realised that I couldn't continue this level of neglect without causing some serious emotion damage. I have now found the perfect solution; a virtual assistant. I have engaged a charming gent from China called Robby. He's been an absolutely godsend doing lots of awfully dreary time consuming work on my website, freeing me up to meet my social obiligations. I am now deluged with invitiations now that everyone knows I can spare a little time, it may come to pass that I will have to send Robby in my place. He has already begun to organise my social engagements and I have now decided I will only liaise with close friends directly.

Robby's last communication eith me went as follows;

"Hi Katherine

When I looked over your letter I was keeping a smile on my face all the time, you are such a lovely girl and I appreciate you for trusting me so much. I have send the emails to your friends and I will tell you their reply without delay when I receive their email. Besides, the updating of item 58 is done. Feel free to tell me if you have anything else I can do for you.

Best regards

Robby"

Not only is the man efficient he is clearly an excellent judge of character!

No comments:

Post a Comment