Thursday, April 1, 2010

Carrying on Regardless...

It seems that summer will never arrive with this dreadful weather still necessitating the wearing of coats and the carrying of umbrellas, Thankfully my umbrella is a lovely pink to match my handbag which makes it slightly less awful. Despite this we’ve been carrying on regardless, Mumsie has put the brightest swimwear she can find for the window and I have now got all of the new swimwear on the website. Our final delivery of Marjolaine nightwear is also on its way with some gorgeous lemony yellow and lilac silk pretties.

As part of my quest to spread lingerie love far and wide I have recently signed up for Squidoo and published my first lens. It’s a little piece about stockings based on a blog from earlier this year. Would love to know what you think and whether you have written your own lens and what sort of feedback you’ve had from it.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic article! I love lingerie. I have only written my blog at WordPress and the two at Blogspot and haven't tried Squidoo yet. The piece you did there on stockings was fantastic and so true. I wonder if their "terns of use" would allow "racier" blogs like the one I have entitled: Full Brief Panties Male Modeled? The feedback I've gotton on my regular Blogspot Blog Full Brief Panties has been great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they have a rating option which means you can R rate your pieces....

    ReplyDelete