Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paris... 1 day to go!

Paris in January... it maybe a tad fresh at this time of year but to me it looses none of it's magic.  However I may change my mind if it feels like my ears will be blown off in the wind or the rain dampens my glamorous 'do.  I jet off tomorrow on a mission to choose lots of lovely frillies for the autumn winter season.  Obviously with no thought for myself I shall trudge relentlessly from stand to stand until I find the perfect collections.   Just thought of having delighted customers will spur me on (not to mention the champagne and chocolates).

I am leaving Tricia at home to make sure the website is managed and everyone who comes to the boutique is helped to find the perfect lingerie. You will be please to know that I have finally worked out how to take photos with my phone and upload them to Twitter so prepare to be bombarded!

In between meeting our lovely suppliers, attending seminars and shows I shall be going undercover to research some of our Parisian competitors.  Always interesting to see how others arrange their boutiques and what designers they sell.  If you want to be kept uptodate on the latest from the show you can either follow me on Twitter or visit our Facebook Fan Page.

Au Revoir....

No comments:

Post a Comment