Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Weather Outside Is Frightful!

I simply can't believe that weather has become so dreadful just for the weekend. I don't know why I am so surprised after all with 25 years (no laughing) of living in the UK I should be used to a spot of inclemancy. Never fear it will not dampen my spirits as it's my favourite day of the week. Saturday is my day to be in the lovely boutique and get to chat to my delightful customers. It's been a tad quiet today but Emily, our wonderful Saturday girl, and I have been working wonders on the Plums Lingerie Website. We've added more information on shipping and sizing, not thrilling but very very useful.

Meanwhile in the shop we've had a day filled with bikinis and T -shirt bras, so very optomistic! I really must help myself to a bikini or two before everything in my size goes. I would hate not to be cutting a dash on the golden sands of St Ouen. It may not be the Riveria but that's not an excuse not to look glamorous!

No comments:

Post a Comment