Monday, June 1, 2009

social media malarkey

Here I am all on my lonesome in the boutique today so I thought I would constructively use my time working out how to put my blog, twitter and facebook together to work in perfect harmony. Unfortunately I still have no idea how to show my blogger updates on www.plumslingerie.com. I have managed to get twitter on there which is a small achievement.

There seems to be no end to the ways I can communicate to everyone out there. This doesn't even include the emails I send to Plums Lingerie's faithful followers who have visited the shop and my lovely exotic overseas customers. I seem to be constantly blogging, commenting, feeding back, emailing and texting. It such a welcome change when I actually get to speak to a customer face to face.

As for these communications the latest has been an email to everyone about the gorgeous Eternal Spirits corsets. Tricia has been speaking to the lovely Susi Henson, the creator of Eternal Spirits, about coming to visit our little boutique to help us launch them in Jersey. It's so exciting but difficult to choose which ones we want! I desperately want to have the fushia pink leather one with black tassels!

We haven't got a date set yet but as so as we do I'll post it as we are taking appointments for personal fittings and made to measure corsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment