Monday, May 3, 2010

T Shirts Bras for Summer

It must be summer as I have unpacked my summer lingerie (that must be a sign I have too much!).  It also means I am scrabbling around for the perfect T shirt bra.  The deep purples and reds from the winter will no longer do and it's time to find out more muted colours that I can wear under white shirts and T shirts.

I'm obviously not the only one as Plums Lingerie can't get in the bras quick enough!  But what do you chose, I know that the nude colours are the best to wear underwhite without showing through and the Marie Jo Caffe Latte is definitely the most appealing but I don't think we should be that limited.  One thing I know for sure is I won't be wearing white under a close fitting top as it can easily been seen through.
Apparently in Belgium scarlet is the best selling T-shirt bra colour.  I'm not convinced it doesn't show through but am prepared to be proved wrong!  I am however very excited by the upcoming Prima Donna Perle that will be with us this month!  It's a new continuity and it's great to see an alternative to the Prima Donna Satin.  for more advice on what T shirt bra to buy check out my article on picking the perfect T shirt bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment