Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Autumn Approaches

1st September and Autumn approaches. This week it's all about planning for Paris! It's the buying for next spring summer and 5 wonderful nights in Paris to boot!.

Tricia is taking care of business while I fly out on Friday and then she will join me at the Show on Sunday. So my little lingerie lovers Plums Lingerie Boutique will be closed until Thursday 10th September. Don't be disheartened I shall be taking the laptop with me to make sure the online shop keeps ticking along and I will be updating the blog with some photos from the show.

Tonight I will finally get the Prima Donna Champs Elysees and the Marie Jo Mary online. There seems to have been a slight problem with the listing. How dull!

Well I must dash and find a lovely restaurant for dinner with mon ami Cindy who will be accompanying me for the first 2 evenings and making sure I don't get into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment